Republic of Indonesia Visa Application for Exhibition Participation
This type of visa cannot be used to work in Indonesia, please refer to the 'WORK' section in the choice of visa type.
Foreigners with this visa can carry out activities including:
4. Arts and culture;
5. Duties of government;
6. Non-commercial sports
7. Comparative studies, short courses and short training;
8. Conduct business talks;
9. Make purchases of goods;
10. Giving lectures or attending seminars;
11. Participate in international exhibitions;
12. Participate in meetings held with the head office or representatives in Indonesia;
13. Continuing to travel to other countries; and
14. Join the transportation means in the Indonesian Territory.
1. Passport that is valid and still valid for at least 6 (six) months;
2. A valid and still valid travel document for a minimum of 12 (twelve) months for Stateless Foreigners;
3. Guarantee letter from the Guarantor except for visits in the context of tourism;
4. Proof of having living expenses for himself and/or his family while in the Indonesian Territory of at least USD 1500 (one thousand five hundred American dollars);
5. A return ticket or a connecting ticket to continue the journey to another country except for the crew of the transportation means who will stop by to join the ship and continue the journey to another country; and
6. 2 (two) pieces of color photographs with a size of 4 cm x 6 cm (four centimeters by six centimeters).